You will be treated with respect and as a partner in your care.
- Ensure our patients have 24-hour access to medical advice
- Aim for you to have access to a suitably qualified medical professional within 48 hours of your initial contact during surgery hours or, in an urgent case, the same day.
- Work in partnership with you to achieve the best medical care possible.
- Involve you and listen to your opinions and views in all aspects of you medical care.
- Advise and inform you of the steps you can take to promote good health and a healthy lifestyle.
Being a partner means you too have responsibilities...
We would respectfully ask that you:
- Let us know if you intend to cancel an appointment or are running late
- Treat staff with courtesy and respect. Reception staff may have to ask some personal questions to assist us in providing you with the best service.
- Inform the practice staff of any alterations in your circumstances, such as change of surname, address or telephone number. Please ensure that we have your most up-to-date telephone number, even if it's ex-directory.
As patients, you are responsible for your own health and that of any dependants. It is important that you adhere to information and advice given to you by health professionals, and co-operate with the practice in endeavouring to keep you healthy.